Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Damn you....

You know, at first I thought this was kinda wierd but I watched it for 5 loops and took a break.
3 hours later I return to watch another 6 xD
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- I'm so addicted!

Pico Mart Pico Mart

Realism.

That last reaction from Darnell was just perfect. IRL lol furreal!

Eddsworld Vs Cahj Eddsworld Vs Cahj

Nice.

I think the missing element was plot. Nontheless I can see there was alot of effort put into this flash. Keep making em :)

Lazyfeet responds:

I think you're right actually. I probably made too much up as I went along. I'll storyboard in the future =)

Hoodoos Hoodoos

That was awsome

Loved the character design and animation style (and the concept of course). The little grey creatures were kinda cute :D

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

YAY!

Everything but the gay Mario aspect worked for me. Loved the animation AND the credits :D

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Original Masterpiece!

I can't seem to pick up on anything but amazing and original work performed by a set of passionate and skilled artists and voice actors. Somehow, I feel that Newgrounds isn't the right place to post such a masterpiece (even though this piece is included in "Everything by Everyone"). The appreciation it deserves transcends whatever amount of recognition is may attain on a website such as this one. Your efforts need to be rewarded in more than just words.

AdamCook responds:

My greatest reward is being able to produce bigger and better works with talented like-minded people - engaging and entertaining projects that I know deserve to be experienced by a wider audience.
It's a further delight when people find interest and entertainment in our resulting output.

I slightly agree and equally disagree with the opinion of Newgrounds as a forum for expression. While it promotes "Everything for Everyone" as its current slogan, I would say that veering far from the overly encouraged formula of vibrant animation, dorm-room humour and pop culture references nigh-on smashes the chances of most Flashes being seen much beyond their initial submission date.
That being said, it's clear from the reception our work has received that the audience definitely exists to welcome those who aim to stand out.
Tom has stated he wants more from his site than is currently being offered, and if projects like ours continue to receive strong approval, we could well see a change in the type of content which is popularly enjoyed here.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We all really appreciate your support; we'll continue to make great projects, and hope you'll continue to enjoy our work and further encourage the production of original high-quality entertainment!

Wild Wind Wild Wind

Yay retro!

I love the smooth pixel animation! You got some awsome talent there :D

Tarboy Tarboy

Oh noes

I couldn't find any wallpapers on your site D:
I would love to have the image of a screaming Tarboy on my desktop! :D