Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Damn you....

You know, at first I thought this was kinda wierd but I watched it for 5 loops and took a break.
3 hours later I return to watch another 6 xD
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- I'm so addicted!

Pico Mart Pico Mart

Realism.

That last reaction from Darnell was just perfect. IRL lol furreal!

Eddsworld Vs Cahj Eddsworld Vs Cahj

Nice.

I think the missing element was plot. Nontheless I can see there was alot of effort put into this flash. Keep making em :)

Lazyfeet responds:

I think you're right actually. I probably made too much up as I went along. I'll storyboard in the future =)

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Its the sad truth.

Nicely put.
The sad thing is that its all so pointless and true.
Man...whats this world coming to.

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

Im laughing! :D

As soon as the instructions were given I couldn't help but laugh at the awsomeness of the whole concept! Awsomeness aside, however, the size of the screen could be larger, customization of some sort could be included as well as music variation. Animation is great but not flawless.
Love it. Keep going :)

Hey Wizard 2 Hey Wizard 2

Level 2

I've only reached level 2 but I can already tell this game is getting me hooked.
Nice idea with the monotone red for a unique touch. I do hope there will be more spells to learn further into the game :)
Go mojo!

Spacial Mindage--_--Dubstep Spacial Mindage--_--Dubstep

Screeeeeeeeeeee!

The bass noise is completely sick. Hope its contagious.
Way to go! :D

Minsden Minsden

Ello again

I suspect what your loop needs is some filtering. Make the beginning a growing noise and then decrease it again slightly in the middle and once again at the end. That way the loop wont make the clicking noise (and might make it a bit creepier?).
Fading noise is pretty important if you want to maintain variation in your loop (even if it is a loop, it shouldn't sound identical all the way through), and I think thats what would set the song on fire.
You should make a full song with a zombie theme! :O
.... Maybeh? o,,,,,,,,,,o

thatguy669606 responds:

Yeah I see what you mean...I just put out another loop called Voronya.
I tried to implement some of what you said with the with the filter and fading in and out and it sounds a little better as far as a loop, but I fucked it up still a little.
Try, try again. Anyway thanks for the review and check on Voronya if you get a chance.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/279922

[v150r genx 2009 rmx] [v150r genx 2009 rmx]

Time

Sick tune. The drums were top notch and the high pitched beginning and end really set the character. Good job :)

v150r responds:

ty :)

macbeth macbeth

To be or not to be?

Could very well be a mad scientist in midst of zombie-transformation :O

dommi-fresh responds:

true but it wouldn't explain why he had a medieval dagger in his hand

budgie white in action budgie white in action

One word:

yep

tree guardian tree guardian

He could throw a rock really far!

My daddy is stronger than your daddy! ... but somehow...I get the feeling this guy doesn't give a shit D:
Fave all the way. *click*

dommi-fresh responds:

fave all the way *DICK lol
thanks